Reporting to and working closely with the Creative Director, the Digital Marketing Associate will assist with administering and executing programs across TortoiseEcofin’s digital marketing channels and platforms. This person will serve as a key resource to the Marketing team and other internal clients for carrying out effective digital marketing programs.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
- Engages audiences with the company’s digital platforms through the creation and execution of digital content, social engagement, and technological innovation.
- Support Marketing and other internal clients in the execution of programs across digital channels including web, email, video and social media.
- Update marketing content and publish materials including fact sheets, brochures, commentaries, and other collateral to various channels, especially websites.
- Maintain documentation of current processes and records of updates for consistency, internal and external review, and record keeping.
- Assist in administering digital marketing platforms and tools
- Assist in reporting on marketing program performance across all channels
- Work with designated liaisons on content and data requests.
Education and Work-related Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing/communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year in a role with a strong emphasis on digital marketing
- Experience in the financial services or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extremely strong attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Experience working in Pardot, Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing channels, especially content management and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan, prioritize and organize multiple projects
- Ability to combine marketing and quantitative reasoning to produce effective results
- Highly motivated, initiative, resourceful and proactive
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ability to help update/support website
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work and meet deadlines at a rapid pace
TortoiseEcofin focuses on essential assets – those assets and services that are indispensable to the economy and society. We strive to positively impact clients and communities by investing in energy infrastructure and the transition to cleaner energy and by providing capital for social impact projects focused on education and seniors’ housing. We are passionate about making an impact without compromising returns.
At TortoiseEcofin, we know that our most essential assets are our people. Our top priority is to provide our clients with outstanding investment performance and service. We can only achieve this with a highly motivated and fully engaged team. We foster intellectual curiosity and encourage healthy debate. The only way for these tenets to succeed is within a diverse workforce. One where different ideas, viewpoints, opinions and backgrounds are encouraged in conjunction with a shared vision and core values. Developing individuals and getting them into their genius zones truly differentiates us and sets us apart.
Our benefit plans reflect our philosophy that our most essential assets are our people. Our goal is to enhance and improve the overall well-being of our employees and their families. We offer a wide array of benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, retirement plan, time to recharge, and strategic flexibility to perform your role. Visit our benefits website for more info: https://tortoisebenefits.com/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org