The Marketing Operations Associate will assist with program management, execution, and growth across TortoiseEcofin’s digital marketing channels and platforms. This person will serve as a key resource to the Marketing team and other internal clients for carrying out effective marketing and workflow operations.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
- Ensures operational alignment by partnering with the Digital Platforms team to leverage technology and deliver agency solutions.
- Support Marketing and other internal clients in the execution of marketing operations.
- Manage and support the marketing technology ecosystem, including Pardot, Umbraco, Jira, Accent and AdRoll.
- Maintain website data and content—publish materials, maintain product data
- Develop strategies and innovate solutions for website enhancements to engage visitors
- Maintain documentation of current processes and records of updates for consistency, internal and external review, and record keeping.
- Develop reporting, analysis, and socialization of key metrics and performance indicators in close partnership with analytics teams
- Work with designated internal liaisons on content, data requests and distribution of content (i.e. list generation and underlying criteria)
Education and Work-related Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year in a role with a strong emphasis on project processes/organization and/or operations
- Experience with web content management and marketing automation platforms
- Experience in the financial services or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extremely strong attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing channels, especially content management and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan, prioritize and organize multiple projects
- Ability to combine marketing and quantitative reasoning to produce effective results
- Highly motivated, resourceful and proactive
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work and meet deadlines at a rapid pace
TortoiseEcofin focuses on essential assets – those assets and services that are indispensable to the economy and society. We strive to positively impact clients and communities by investing in energy infrastructure and the transition to cleaner energy and by providing capital for social impact projects focused on education and seniors’ housing. We are passionate about making an impact without compromising returns.
At TortoiseEcofin, we know that our most essential assets are our people. Our top priority is to provide our clients with outstanding investment performance and service. We can only achieve this with a highly motivated and fully engaged team. We foster intellectual curiosity and encourage healthy debate. The only way for these tenets to succeed is within a diverse workforce. One where different ideas, viewpoints, opinions and backgrounds are encouraged in conjunction with a shared vision and core values. Developing individuals and getting them into their genius zones truly differentiates us and sets us apart.
Our benefit plans reflect our philosophy that our most essential assets are our people. Our goal is to enhance and improve the overall well-being of our employees and their families. We offer a wide array of benefits, including comprehensive health coverage, retirement plan, time to recharge, and strategic flexibility to perform your role. Visit our benefits website for more info: https://tortoisebenefits.com/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org